Create a Supervisord Job
On the menu, click Supervisord and click on Create Supervisord Jobs.
- Enter in a job name.
- Select the user who will be given access to run this job.
- Select whether the job will auto-start and auto-restart.
- Select the number of processes that will be allowed to run.
- Select the Vendor Binary, which is the PHP version you are using for your web apps. (i.e.
- Select the Directory of the job (if applicable).
- Type in any additional commands that will be used to run the job.
- Click Add supervisord job and the job will run nonstop.