Create a database
- Navigate to Database on the left sidebar.
- Click on Add Database.
<div class="alert alert-warning"> You'll need to assign a user to database get this thing working. </div>
Create a database user
- Enter in the username you wish to use. It should actually be something that is not too easy to guess, meaning you should add a capital letter, followed by some lowercases, a number and a symbol.
- Use our password generator to ensure your absolute and guaranteed protection with the recommendation of a 32 random character password. You can set this lower or higher if you prefer.
- Afterward, click Add Database User on the tab menu.
- You can click it and assign the user to the database. Adding mydbuser1 as the user to the database.
Once added, the database will show a primary user attached to it.
To add a system user to a database, click on the ellipses (3 dots) and scroll down to click Assign User.
You can also revoke a user from the database: