Create a database
- Navigate to Database on the left sidebar.
- Click on Create Database. Choose a name for your database and the collation (optional).
- Lastly, click Add Database.
You'll need to assign a user to database get this thing working.
To create a system user to attach to a database, scroll down before clicking Attach User +.
Create a database user
- Enter in the username you wish to use. It should actually be something that is not too easy to guess, meaning you should add a capital letter, followed by some lowercases, a number and a symbol.
- Use our password generator to ensure your absolute and guaranteed protection with the recommendation of a 32 random character password. You can set this lower or higher if you prefer. 3.Afterward, click Add Database User.
- Earlier, you had to scroll down from the Attach User + button, but now you can click it and assign the user to the database. Adding mydbuser1 as the user to the database
Once added, the database will show a primary user attached to it.