We have recently made improvements to our test domain system to prevent abusive usage like phishing using our test domain. Due to that, we have changed our domain from *.runcloud.link to *.temp-site.link. Your old test domain will stop working; hence you'll be required to re-generate a new one to make your web application live again.
Test domain is a free temporary domain service provided by RunCloud.
We highly recommend using your own/custom domain for pre and post-production usage
Steps in changing the test domain from runcloud.link to temp-site.link can be referred below:
1. Navigate to your server where the web applications reside.
2. Navigate to the left side of your panel where you can see the menus, and click on “Web Application”.
3. Once clicked, please select the web application that is still using the runcloud.link domain.
5. Click on “Domain Name” to edit the domain.
6. The panel will show the list of domains related to the web application.
7. Click on the “Add New Domain” to add the new test domain replacing the existing one.
8. Select “Use test domain” and click on “Add Domain” to proceed.
9. To verify the domain, click on the new domain. It should redirect you to the website.
10. Once the domain has been verified, click on the “...” and set it as primary.
11. Once set, delete the old domain from the list.