One of the best features of RunCloud is that you can use GIT to attach your project to your Web Application.
You can do an automatic pull to sync your website with your code.
You can also change your GIT branch on the fly. If you are using GIT, you won't be able to use Script Installer inside the Web Application.
- On the Web Application screen, click on Git. To use this function, you must place your Deployment Key (see below) into your GIT repository. You can get your deployment key in Deployment Key section.
- Select a provider: Custom Git Server, Bitbucket, Github, GitLab, or Self Hosted GitLab.
- Enter in your Github username and the repository name.
- The branch, by default, should be Master, but change it if necessary.
- Click on Attach GIT Respository to attach Git to your web application.
Generating a Deployment Key:
- Navigate the main menu to Deployment Key.
- Click on Generate new deployment key.
- Copy this key which you will insert inside GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or custom Git Server repository to enable Git deployment for your web application.
If you need additional information or guidance, we have a visual tutorial guide available on Facebook.