Last Updated: 12 December 2022
Effective Date: 01 February 2023
By using RunCloud, you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"), which also forms part of our Terms of Service ("ToS") when you use our Service. Any words that are capitalised in this AUP are defined in our ToS unless specified otherwise herewith. This AUP shall set out general guide on what are unacceptable use of our Service in relation to any products or services which are offered on our Platform (including Platform operated by our Group Companies).
Unless stipulated otherwise in writing by RunCloud, you are strictly prohibited from the following prohibited activities, including but are not limited to:
- Activities that breaches any applicable local, state, national, foreign or international law, statute, rule, order, treaty and/or regulation (“Laws”).
- Promoting illegal activities or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities.
- Sending of any unsolicited or promotional material (SPAM) or unauthorized advertising.
- Defamatory and/or slanderous of any person.
- Harass, embarrass, upset, offend, or annoy any other person and/or otherwise inappropriate.
- Deceive any person, impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Stalk, harasses, and/or harms anyone
Hate Speech & Violence
- Promotes violence, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, skin color, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Advocating human violence and hate crimes.
Adult Content & Gambling
- Promotes sexually explicit material, selling, or disseminating pornography or other erotic material, regardless of its purpose.
- Promote prostitution or escort services.
- Lottery/gambling, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship.
Copyright Infringement and Hacking activities
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke spyware, adware loggers, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware adversely.
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, rights, or other intellectual property rights of any other person, entity, or intent to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections.
- Any activity which interferes or disrupt the Platform and Service rendered by RunCloud or any other network or servers.
- Any activity to gain unauthorised access to any system, through any method whatsoever.
- to attack and/or attempts to steal money and/or identity, by getting others to reveal personal information, such as credit card numbers, bank information, and/or passwords on websites that pretend or represent to be legitimate.
- Such other activities which RunCloud deems and determine as an unfair use policy at its sole discretion from time to time without having to give prior notice that such activity is not acceptable on its Platform.
Breach of Acceptable Use Policy
In the event of a breach or we reasonably suspect that you are in breach of any of this AUP, we may at our sole discretion continue or discontinue providing the Service, in part or in full, to you. We also reserve the absolute discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate your account as well as all Services made available to your without prior notice or compensation. You are responsible for checking the Acceptable Use AUP of your infrastructure provider before using our Service.
We also reserve the absolute right to serve notice to suspend our Service, prevent access to our Services on a temporary or permanent basis, that we consider in our discretion is contrary to this AUP or bringing severe negative impacts on our brand, Service, or Group Companies. We will take necessary actions, not limited to legal and/or practical measures that we consider appropriate. We exclude any liability for any breaches of this AUP and shall hold you fully liable for any damages and/or costs that we may suffer as a result of such breach.
We also reserve the absolute discretion to report any prohibited activities to any law enforcement agencies, regulators and/or other third party. We also reserve the absolute discretion to disclose appropriate information to any law enforcement agencies, regulators and/or other third party pertaining to your prohibited activity, regardless of whether the prohibited activity is in this AUP or otherwise.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to revise this AUP at any time by amending this page. We will make every effort possible to acknowledge the changes of this AUP throughout our official communication channels. Nevertheless, you are responsible for checking this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
You may report any violation and/or abuse of the AUP at [email protected]