Last Updated: 01 July 2020
By using RunCloud, you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP," "Policy"), which incorporated into our Terms of Service ("ToS"). In general, we are against our Service's usage for any law violation, code, regulation, and violence.
- Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
- Activities that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Promoting illegal activities or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities.
- Sending of any unsolicited or promotional material (SPAM) or unauthorized advertising.
- Defamatory of any person.
- Harass, embarrass, upset, or annoy any other person.
- Deceive any person, impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Hate Speech & Violence
- Promotes violence, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, skin color, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Advocating human violence and hate crimes.
Adult Content & Gambling
- Promotes sexually explicit material, selling, or disseminating pornography or other erotic material, regardless of its purpose.
- Promote prostitution or escort services.
- Lottery/gambling, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship.
Copyright Infringement and Hacking activities
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke spyware, adware loggers, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware adversely.
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, rights, or other intellectual property rights of any other person, entity, or intent to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections.
Breach of Policy
In the event of a breach or we reasonably suspect that you are in breach of any of this Policy, we will continue providing the Service to you except Technical Support. We will never make any changes to your files as the server connected to us is owned by you and subject to the Acceptable Use Policy of the infrastructure provider. You are responsible for checking the Acceptable Use Policy of your infrastructure provider before using our Service.
However, we reserve the right to serve notice to suspend Service, prevent access to our Services on a temporary or permanent basis, that we consider in our discretion is contrary to this Policy or bringing severe negative impacts on our brand, Service, or company. We will take necessary actions, not limited to legal and/or practical measures that we consider appropriate. We exclude any liability for any breaches of this Policy and shall hold you fully liable for any damages and/or costs that we may suffer as a result of such breach.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. We will make every effort possible to acknowledge the changes of this Policy throughout our official communication channels. Nevertheless, you are responsible for checking this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.